- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Les Alouettes is concerned with :
- Teaching children to read and write in French
- Familiarising children with the wider use of French language
Passing on culture and customs of the French speaking world
Children attend classes on a Saturday morning during term time.
For more information visit the website.