- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Kids Uni - firstsite
Children aged 7-11 are invited to attend a series of mini-lectures, each about 30 minutes long, on subjects taught at University. Activity stalls and interactive workshops are available for children and adults.
26 May 2012