- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
University of Essex Trampolining Club
Children attending trampolining lessons develop and practise specific skills and techniques and at the same time improve their physical fitness, self-esteem, teamwork and good sportsmanship.
Contact: Honour Morris