- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Carol Gale School of Dance
Children are able to learn routines in Street Dance, Disco Freestyle and Rock 'n' Roll up to exam level with fully qualified ISTD teachers. Opportunities to take part in competitions, shows, demonstrations, in Colchester, Tiptree and Braintree.
Please see the website for more information.