- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Smooth Grooves Dance School
Children are taught street dance and disco freestyle to help them improve in thses dance genres, to learn new skills and have the opportunity to work in a group.
Walton Columbine Centre
Golf Green Hall
Wix Village hall
Holland Public Hall
Contact: Antonia Reed