- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Piano Lessons with Elizabeth Hill
Piano is taught in a way that is both creative and fun, to inspire the child to practise. Guidance is given on technique, coordination and musicality. Theory is also taught alongside to enhance their understanding of music and to help them to read music.
To achieve success in passing exams with the ABRSM in piano and/or theory.