- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Mathletics is an on-line support programme with additional maths activities for children to do at home. Children with access to Mathletics (your school must subscribe) may earn a maximum 10 hours per term for this activity, and no more than a third of any award.