- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Witham Running Club
Children who attend Witham Running Club on Saturday mornings will focus on warm-up, technique, endurance strength, stretching and enjoyment. The more experienced children are encouraged to help others and assist with warm-ups and cool downs.