- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
History Blooms, through their hands-on experience of traditional Medieval or Tudor archery provide children with the opportunity to find out more about life as a Medieval or Tudor archer or as a member of the immediate family both at home and on military campaign, from medicine to dance.