- Information for Schools
- Planning for Learning - Framework for Validation
- Impact Evaluation and the Ofsted View
- Celebrating Achievements
- We bet you have some questions!
- Help us to find more Learning Destinations
- Graduation - A media report from a Graduate
- School Holiday/Weekend Activities
- Passport to Volunteering
- How does my child join?
- What are the benefits to my child?
- Where can my child use their Passport to Learning?
- Volunteering for the Children's University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Garland Theatre School
Children learn music, dance, choreography, musical theatre, acting and vocal skills. They have fun and participate in music and dance festivals.
Prout Industrial Estate