For an additional hour of CU Learning, encourage your child to write a short story or a poem which include all of these words too. Submit them to us and we will also share with the Stour Valley Education Network people too! We are really excited to be working with them.
Experience activities involving printmaking, painting, drawing, designing, experimenting and exploring in a Tom’s Tuesdays session at Gainsborough House.
At the Museum of East Anglian Life you can find out about how Suffolk people lived in the past.
Learn about the Gentle Giant Suffolk Punch Horses, how they are cared for and how they work for us at the Suffolk Punch Trust.
Ipswich Museum will be running a number of activities for children during the summer holidays with an Around the World Theme.
Kinetic Science run holiday science clubs and events all over the East of England including our “Lab in a Library” where a two hour workshop costs as little as £3 per child. They’re getting ready to open our interactive STEM centre in Bury St. Edmunds in the Summer.
Make a visit to Kentwell Hall - this truly magical venue for a great family day out with Tudor house, gardens & rare breeds farm. Children can earn up to 3 hours in their Passport for a general visit and self-guided tour and an additional hour for the Story Book Trail. A number of re-creation days run throughout the summer and these really bring history to life.
Other News Snippets
Wednesday 17th October 2018 - 10:38
See our latest Challenge for this half term ....
Monday 4th June 2018 - 13:23
Find out about upcoming events and our latest CU Challenges
Thursday 17th May 2018 - 11:14
Bury Festival begins this weekend and we have the bees knees of a challenge for you.
Tuesday 17th April 2018 - 09:43
For our latest news, see the Bulletin page....
Tuesday 27th February 2018 - 15:55
Here's just a taster of activities where you can earn CU hours....
Relevant Files for Download:
Here are some resource documents for download, to accompany the information on this page.
- Autumn Challenge 2018
- Dinosaur and Fossils Challenge
- Essex & Suffolk CU Summer Challenge 2018 - Primary School
- Essex & Suffolk CU Summer Challenge 2018 - Secondary School
- Harry Potter Challenge
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Bobbit's Hole Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Ha'penny Pier Christopher Newport Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Ha'penny Pier Mayflower Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - High Lighthouse Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Lifeboat Museum Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Maritime Museum Activity Sheet
- Harwich Maritime Trail - Redoubt Fort Activity Sheet
- Lego Pack
- Minibeasts Challenge
- Nature's Lost Words - A Wild Quiz (PDF)
- Nature's Lost Words - A Wild Quiz (Word)
- Talbot Trail
- Wartime Recipes